17-Year-Old Racecar Driver Chloe Chambers Challenges Simon Cowell to a Race | AGT: Extreme! 2022
In 2020, Chloe Chambers Became the Guinness World Record Holder for Vehicle Slalom (47.45 seconds)
BRINGING INSPIRATION TO MANY THROUGH HER TALENT, CHARACTER, AND COMMITMENT
Chloe has been extreme winner from an early age, so it’s only natural for her to share her energy and talent with AGT!
- Started Karting and Racing at Age 8
- Guinness World Record Holder – Production Car Slalom Porsche 718 Spyder 47.45 August 2020
- Multiple National Wins and Championships across the United States and Canada
- Massive global media appeal that transcends generations and gender
- Potential to bring credibility and not just attention to women in motorsports
- Ambassador for The Gift of Adoption Fund
- Awarded Scholarship for US F4 Championship
- Founding driver of the Wings and Wheels Foundation and for Future Star Racing
ABOUT AMERICA'S GOT TALENT: EXTREME
The “America’s Got Talent” franchise expands with this new series showcasing the most outrageous, unique, and jaw-dropping acts of enormous scale and magnitude that simply can’t be confined to a theater stage. Contestants will vie for a chance to win a $500,000 prize and the ultimate title, the champion of “America’s Got Talent: Extreme.” Creator and executive producer Simon Cowell will judge alongside WWE superstar Nikki Bella and motocross and rally car driver Travis Pastrana. ”America’s Got Talent” host Terry Crews will also serve as host for “Extreme.” Simon Cowell, Sam Donnelly, Jason Raff, and Richard Wallace are the executive producers. “America’s Got Talent: Extreme” is co-produced by Fremantle and Syco Entertainment.
Article hero image created from screenshot snapped from the embedded video in this post. © 2022 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved.