Driver FR Americas
Name: Mac Clark (aka “Jimmy”)
Date of Birth: March 26, 2004
Residence: Campbellville, Ontario, Canada
Occupation: Student at Milton District High
- My dream is to become an IndyCar driver & a pro racing engineer
- Lots of family history in racing. Both of my grandfathers karted in the ’70s. Grandad Clark bought an engine from Scott Goodyear and then won his first-ever race.
My dad got into karting during his late 30s. I grew up around the track and caught the bug.
- Starting at 10 yrs old, I won Rookie of the Year at Waterloo (same Rob Wickens & Rob Howden)
- Six years of karting total, three years driving 4-stroke, three years driving 2-stroke. Multiple championships and podiums, I won most sportsmanlike driver two years
- Represented Team Canada at the ROK World Finals in Italy (x2)
- SKUSA Winter Series winner, multiple ROK Winter Tour podiums
- I changed focus at 15 yrs old from karting to cars (I still practice in shifter karts now)
- 2019 – F1600 Rookie of the Year in the F1600 Canada series
- 2020 – Youngest Canadian ever to win the F1600 Canadian championship. Paul Tracy previously held the record from 1985. (92% Podium avg, 75% win avg.) // Set 2 new records CTMP (Mosport) and Shannonville // Multiple F1600 wins in the USA
- 2021 – I finished as USF4 Vice-Champion, the winningest driver with six wins of 17 races, poles, and a track record. Winning F4 driver ever in Canada.
- Now focused on Road to Indy, building my program, partnerships, investment, socials
- Sim racing (4500 iRating) / Twitch streamer, mountain biking, skiing, football, honour role at school
- Mac understands there are more miles to do off track than on the track.
Instagram @_macclark // Twitter @_macclark // Facebook Mac Clark
For more info, please contact Stuart Clark [email protected] // 780-818-8095